domingo, julio 20, 2008

Binary Search Tree in Ansi C

Ok guys, after getting the foolish error in my code, now I release the (almost, half some functions to add) whole code of the Binary Search Tree in ANSI C.

see ya!!

The URL:
http://crosvera.0fees.net/codes/bst.tar.bz2

PS: If you found any error in my code, or if you found that my english sucks, please tell me!!
---

CHANGELOG:

-Update 1: Added the PreOrder and PostOrder traversal methods/functions.
-Uptade 2: Added the Search method/function.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi!

Nice job, my dear friend.
I think now you can go for the next challenge: B-tree. I never make it, so it's a challenge for you and me.

What do you think about it?

I don't use my blogspot's blog. Instead, I use bligoo, if you wanna read me:

http://estepario.bligoo.com
http://esteparioprogramador.bligoo.com

(I don't need to explain the difference, I guess...)

See ya!

Jano

javier nomas dijo...

Que buen blog, solo haber visto que tienes código de C me basta jejeje.

No he leído el código, pero como dices que te corrijan el inglés. En realidad no deberías preocuparte tanto, porque se entiende, pero hay cosas que se pueden mejorar.

Por ejemplo deberías decir, after GETTING the..., luego deberías considerar usar that foolish error. Y suena mejor decir, luego de solucionar este problema, libero tal cosa. O sea, after... i'm releasing the whole code.

Creo finalmente, pero esto necesita confirmación. Que debería ser if you find any error, en mi opinión la opción más correcta if you have found an error in my code, please let me know.

Disculpa si te pareció muy pesado. Pero como dijo un compadre por ahi, de las cosas bien hechas no se aprende tanto como de las mal hechas.